One of the most important goals of the Neighborhood Alliance is to help neighborhoods start and maintain strong associations. This section will provide tools for organizing and growing your Neighborhood Association. If you have any questions or other needs, please contact us.
One of the most important tools is communication, and for that that to be effective we need accurate information about your neighborhood and neighborhood leaders. Accurate contact information ensures that you receive notifications, not only for Neighborhood Alliance events but also for City and Police Department notices. Help us help you by keeping your information up to date! Click below to update!
Starting or joining a neighborhood group offers a variety of benefits only Neighborhood Associations can provide, including:
- Increased safety
- A powerful voice in getting city services
- A way to improve area and property values
- An avenue for leadership development
- A way to control the destiny of your neighborhood
- Possible business contacts
- Personal growth
- A sense of accomplishment
- Civic pride
- A feeling of community belonging
- The ability to apply for grants to create safety and beautification projects for your neighborhood