Sidewalk Repair Program Funds still Available
OKC’s Sidewalk Repair and Replacement Program helps residential property owners improve their neighborhood’s walk-ability. If you are responsible for the sidewalk on a residential property you own, the City can split the cost of repairing or replacing it. The City will provide labor, equipment and materials for sidewalk construction if your sidewalk is selected for the program.
You may be eligible if:
- You own a residential property in OKC limits.
- You must provide half the project cost before construction begins.
- The property is fully improved and occupied.
- The sidewalk is your responsibility, and not the homeowner’s association or someone else.
- The sidewalk is in a platted easement.
Eligible damage includes:
- Settlement and/or buckling of at least 1 inch.
- Horizontal cracks of at least 1.5 inches.
- A deteriorated or missing panel creating a hazard.
Oklahoma City Public Works Department
Sidewalk Repair/Replacement Program
420 W Main, Ste. 700
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
If you have questions or would like to speak to a member of the Public Works Department staff call 405-297-2581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.